Monday, November 7, 2011

Why?

Well. I have joined the ranks. I am starting a blog. The reasons for this are many fold:

1. I can't keep up with my correspondences, and this way, if you WANT to know what's up... you can read my blog. I am not a big facebook person, which I realize a lot of people are, and so I think this will work better for me.
2. I LOVE all the blogs that are kept by my family and friends. They are so amusing and informative.
3. Blogs are good for pictures.
4. I think I could use a bit of musing on my life in Gunnison.
5. This past weekend Nick fell through (well, just one leg) the TV room ceiling. And, my Mom's response was: "Are you keeping a record of these things?"

And, the birth of the Herrin House blog begins.

1 comment:

  1. AM I THE FIRST COMMENT EVER?? If so, I feel honored! I am soooo excited for this! I was going to insist on it happening when baby #1 rolled into the world, but now I won't have to worry about that. Can't wait for more posts to come!
    Love you!
    LJH

    ReplyDelete